AccuForm™ Cushions & Positioner
AccuForm Cushions are ideal for high-precision head and neck treatments when enhanced comfort, stability and repositioning accuracy are key.
AccuForm™ Cushions are ideal for high-precision head and neck treatments when enhanced comfort, stability and repositioning accuracy are key.
- Soft, cloth-covered pillow contains tiny beads coated in water-curable resin
- Cushion becomes pliable when sprayed with water, allowing formation around patient’s contours, including custom pitch and rise
- Cushion forms a rigid, comfortable custom mold when dry
- Single patient use
- 15 x 20 cm cushion recommended when customized fit is needed on a standard headrest
- 20 x 25 cm, 20 x 45 cm and Type-ST’ cushions can be used as stand-alone cushions
- 20 x 35 cm chamfered cushion features clipped cushion corners that provide support without interfering with the thermoplastic
MTACL1520 15 x 20 cm AccuForm
MTACL14242 20 x 25 cm AccuForm
MTACL2035 20 x 35 cm Chamfered
MTACL2035HF 20 x 35 cm Chamfered Half Fill
MTACL2045 20 x 45 cm AccuForm
MTACLTYPES1 Type-S AccuForm
MTACL4060 40 x 60 cm AccuForm
MTACL6060 60 x 60 cm AccuForm
An AccuForm Positioner can be used for indexing an AccuForm cushion to Uni-frame® and Type-S baseplates.
MTACL001 AccuForm Positioner
15 x 20 cm AccuForm, 20 x 25 cm AccuForm, 20 x 35 cm Chamfered, 20 x 35 cm Chamfered Half Fill, 20 x 45 cm AccuForm, Type-S AccuForm, 40 x 60 cm AccuForm, 60 x 60 cm AccuForm, AccuForm Positioner